There are a plethora of top economics colleges in the UK for Indian students. One important criterion for choosing an economics college is its ranking. The Economist Intelligence Unit, one of the most well-known global intelligence consultancies, publishes an annual list of the world’s best universities. Choosing the right college to study economics can be a daunting task. With so many colleges and universities offering degrees in this field, it can be tough to decide which one is best for you. If you’re an Indian student looking to study economics in the UK, here are five of the best colleges you should consider:
- University of Cambridge – The Faculty of Economics at the University of Cambridge is one of the world’s oldest. The BA program in Economics at this faculty seeks to provide students with a basic grasp of economics while also preparing them to thrive in the workplace. The University of Cambridge also provides students with the option of pursuing an Economics degree at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- London School of Economics and Political Science – LSE’s Department of Economics is one of the world’s premier economics departments. It is a major department that tries to ensure that the mainstream fields of economics are firmly represented in research and teaching.
- The University of Oxford – Oxford’s Department of Economics is one of the world’s top economics departments. This department is dedicated to quality in both teaching and research, and its faculty includes some of the greatest academics in the country. The MPhil and DPhil programs of the Department are well-known for the high quality of their training as well as the scholarships they offer. Graduates of this department have positions of high leadership in government, academia, and the corporate sector.
- University College London – University College London (UCL) was established in 1826 and has since grown to become one of London’s top multifunctional institutions. It has around 13,000 staff members and 42,000 students from all over the world. They are renowned as a varied group that values independence, challenges, and thinking outside the box.
- The University of Warwick – The University of Warwick has over 9,500 foreign students from 147 countries. It provides not just a diverse selection of educational alternatives, but also numerous international chances. While studying at this world-class university, you will confront significant academic difficulties that will prepare you to conquer any obstacles that may arise in your academic career.
Scholarship to study master’s in the UK for Indian students
The United Kingdom is one of the most popular study destinations for international students. The quality of education and widespread recognition of UK qualifications are some of the main reasons why people choose to study in the UK. At the same time, the process of applying to a UK university can be daunting, especially for students who are not familiar with the British education system.
Fortunately, there are several scholarships to study masters in the UK for Indian students. In general, there are three sorts of scholarships available in the UK for overseas students:
International Scholarships, Scholarships for specific countries, and University scholarships. Some scholarships are offered by universities, while some are offered by the government.
- University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships
- UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships
- UK Great Scholarship
- UK Government Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships
- British Chevening Scholarship
- Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
- Westminster Full-fee Scholarship
- University of Edinburgh Global Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
- Goa Education Trust Scholarships
- Sir Ratan Tata Scholarships
- Inlaks Scholarships