Mandarin is recognized as the official language for China and Taiwan. It is also one of the four official languages used in Singapore. It is a tonal language spoken by more than 1 billion people around the world. Click here to find out more about Mandarin classes in Singapore.
The benefits of taking an online Mandarin class are plentiful; Mandarin is an important language for business, as it is the most commonly spoken language globally for business. Learning Mandarin can also help you connect with your Chinese heritage and culture. Additionally, learning Mandarin can improve your cognitive abilities and help you learn other languages more easily.
Where to get the best Online Mandarin Classes in Singapore?
There are many great online Mandarin classes offered in Singapore. One of the best options for you is Lingo Language School. We offer an online Mandarin class that is both affordable and engaging.
This course provides a complete introduction to the basics of speaking Mandarin. We provide you with video, audio, and written lessons in Chinese characters, Pinyin and English. This course will help you by:
- Providing a solid foundation in greeting, introductions, and basic words and phrases in the form of videos and audio recordings: At Lingo Language School, we know that your learning is most effective when you can hear and see it. That’s why we provide lots of audio and video recordings as part of our class.
- Making sure you’re able to pronounce Mandarin accurately: All languages have their own unique pronunciation difficulties, and Mandarin is no different. If you want to get beyond basic phrases, accurate pronunciation needs to be part of your learning process. We help you master the fine details of Mandarin pronunciation to converse with native speakers easily.
- Putting yourself in real-world situations so that your learning comes alive: At Lingo Language School, we believe that if you are not given a chance to apply what you learn, then how will it ever stick? We include a variety of practical activities, games, and role-playing exercises in our online Mandarin class to make sure that your new skills are ingrained deeply within you. We want you to be able to go out into the world with confidence, knowing that you can speak Mandarin well.
How to get started with Online Mandarin Classes?
If you’re interested in getting started an online Mandarin class in Singapore, here are a few simple steps to follow:
- Go to our website: The first step is to head over to our website and take a look at our course offerings. We have different levels of Mandarin courses available, so you can find the one that’s best suited for your needs.
- Register for the course: After you’ve found a course that’s fitted for your needs, it’s time to register for the class. We offer flexible payment plans, and you only ever pay for the classes you take. You can even complete your course at your own pace, and we will never charge you any penalties for finishing early.
- Learn Mandarin confidently: Finally, it’s time to start learning Mandarin confidently with Lingo Language School. We provide all of our students with access to native-speaking teachers who are always available via video chat or email for help or questions.
Thanks to online courses like those offered by Lingo Language School, learning Mandarin has never been easier or more accessible than now. Lingo Language School offers high-quality online Mandarin classes perfect for busy individuals who want to learn this valuable language. Here are some of the benefits of the online classes we offer:
- Flexible learning schedule: One of the most convenient things about online courses is that you can study at your own pace. You don’t have to worry about fitting it into a busy schedule or requiring permission from the teacher to take time off.
- Learn on your time: Our flexible learning schedule allows you to set aside some time each day for Mandarin classes. Even with a hectic work life, you will be able to fit in just a little bit of study every day to maintain or improve your language skills.
- Save money: Another major benefit of our online Mandarin classes is that you do not have to spend any extra money on transportation costs. Thanks to Lingo Language School, learning Chinese has never been so affordable and accessible as it is now.
- Enjoy fun, interactive learning: Lingo Language School uses a variety of interactive tools to keep students engaged and entertained throughout their Mandarin lessons. We also offer many different learning materials so you can find something that best suits your needs.
- Learn from native speakers: All of our teachers are native speakers from China or Taiwan, so you will be able to have your speaking skills corrected by fluent Mandarin speakers. This is a great way to improve your understanding and pronunciation.
- Personalized curriculum: At Lingo Language School, we believe that every student is unique and learns in different ways. That’s why we offer a variety of academic programs designed for everyone – including those who want to learn Mandarin online!
Tips for Success when Learning Mandarin Online
At Lingo Language School, we know how important it is that you keep motivated during your studies. Here are practical suggestions you can use stay on track when taking your online Mandarin class in Singapore:
- Set achievable goals: One of the best ways to stay motivated is to set achievable goals for yourself. When you see that you’re making progress, it will encourage you to continue learning.
- Use a variety of learning materials: Don’t rely on one type of learning material when studying Mandarin. Try using textbooks, audio recordings, videos, and online resources to help you learn. This will keep things interesting and challenging for you.
- Practice regularly: The more you practice, the better you will become at speaking Mandarin. Make sure to set aside time each day for practicing your new skills.
- Get feedback from a teacher: A great way to improve your Mandarin skills is to get feedback from a teacher. Our teachers are always available to help you with your studies and will be able to give you honest feedback about your progress.
- Celebrate your successes: When you achieve a goal, make sure to celebrate. This will help keep you motivated and encouraged to continue learning this second most-spoken language in the world.
Learning a new language can be challenging, but it’s also a lot of fun. With the right tools and resources, you can learn Mandarin confidently and effectively. Give online Mandarin classes a try today with Lingo Language School! For more information on how to get started, call: +65 62533320
Lingo School of Knowledge – Thai | Korean | Spanish | French Language School
87 Beach Rd, 03-01 Chye Sing Building, Singapore 189695
+65 6253 3320